Saturday, August 24, 2013

On The West Coast ... Again

It's been a long time since I've travelled so much in one year.  I think I'd have to go all the way back to 1999-2001, when I was traveling all over North America for HRIS training.

So far this year, I've traveled:

January: Vancouver - Regina and return
February: Vancouver - Saskatoon
March: Regina - Abbotsford and return
May: Regina - Calgary and return
and June/July: Regina - Abbotsford and return

Add to these trips my current itinerary: Regina - Abbotsford and return (including a Vancouver - Penticton flight)

Granted, none of these trips are long or far, but still, it seems that more or less once a month I pack my bags to fly somewhere.  Good thing I enjoy traveling...

So, I just arrived in Penticton, where I will spend a few days with family, before driving back to Vancouver with them and spend some more time there with family and friends.

No comments: