Monday, March 04, 2013

Wellwishes

Five days ago she returned from her trip around the world.  I sent her a very short welcoming email.  No response yet.

Hard days.  Extremely hard.  Soul pain is as painful, if not more so, than physical pain.  I'm convinced of it.

This morning I attended church.  Lovely liturgy.  Orthodox, too, which is hard to believe in the ACC.

On my way to church it was not snowing.  During church it was announced that a snowstorm would roll in any minute, and therefore, all evening services are cancelled.

Upon exiting, there was already 2cms of snow on the ground.  It must've started snowing pretty much as I arrived at church.

Being on foot, I eagerly walked through the main park of the city, thrilled with the fact that tiny little flakes of snow were all around me.  Bliss.  Lots of pictures.  Heaven.

And yet, upon arrival at home, boredom, sadness.  Crushing loneliness.

Still, the snow, as much as the liturgy of the church, lifted my spirit.

Be well, be blessed.



No comments: