Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stellenbosch: Clouds And Rain

My plan was to go to Cape Town today, for the first time since arriving in Stellenbosch. However, there was a big thunder storm in the morning, and since my plans were to visit Table Top mountain and the view from the top of the mountain would be totally obstructted by the clouds, I decided to stay in Stellenbosch yet another day.

Here are pictures of the guesthouse I'm staying at. Guesthouse entrance:














Upstairs lounge:














Wine fridge:




















Eating area:














Breakfast:














Breakfast table:




















Outside Patio:














Later today Christian arrives from Johannesburg. He was at the game yesterday, between Argentina - Nigeria (1-0). I watched the game on tv, and it was a great game. It'll be great to catch up with him and get his impressions from the game.

Tomorrow's the big day: Paraguay - Italy.

No comments: