Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Arrived In Frankfurt

I arrived safely in Frankfurt. I had a good flight, although the long flight between Chicago-Frankfurt began to take its toll on my lower back.

On the long flight, I saw the movie Avatar. The first 1/3 of the movie was really good, with some really good themes being explored. But the last 2/3 of the movie (especially the ending), turned out to be the typical Hollywood movie, with a villain battling the hero. The ending of the movie was predictable pretty much right from the get-go.

Olga and (her newborn to me, even though he`s 2.5 years old) Kevin were at the airport to pick me up at around 2pm. The weather was a very warm and sunny 21C.

We ate dinner at their place, and afterwards, Rudy, Kevin and I went for a walk around their neighbourhood. It was a very pleasant evening. We drank some tea around 9:30pm, before I went to bed at 10pm. I`m sharing a room with Kevin.

No comments: