Thursday, February 12, 2009

Not Again...

I've had horrible lower back pain again since about a month ago, so today I went for my first session of massage therapy in Abbotsford.

I'm not sure what to make of this pain. Is it the result of sin, is it a test from God, is it Satan's work, or is my body just getting old!!?? The timing couldn't be worse, as within the next 6 weeks I plan to make some big vocational decisions and dealing with this pain is rather distracting (not to mention I'm going to Mexico in less then 3 weeks .. the last thing I want to worry about while there is back pain!).

After massage therapy I went to mom and dad's for dinner. As usual, mom prepared "just a little meal", composed of two main entrees plus a meat dish plus two salads. For dessert: German cheesecake.

No comments: