Sunday, January 25, 2009

Waffles, Futbol, and Hot Tub

A busy day it was today.

Morning Waffles => after a very fine birthday dinner last night, I decided to stay the night at my parents' place. I wasn't going to, but I told mom that if she made waffles for breakfast I'd stay. I know, that's called manipulation. Well, this work of manipulation was well worth it, because mom's waffles are the best on earth. I think waffles with vanilla sauce is what we'll eat in heaven every morning (will there be night in heaven?). Of course, it will be served with coffee, good coffee, heavenly coffee.

Afternoon Futbol => after breakfast I drove back to Vancouver to meet up with the soccerinos and play some futbol. It was great. Oh how I love this great game, and what a blessing to be able to play it with such great souls.....!

Evening Hot Tub => I could get used to saturday evenings at Jen's. In fact, I am getting used to them. Few things are as satisfying after a day of futbol outside in the cold (and lately, snowy) weather as a good dose of hot tubbing, and with a lovely woman to boot! There' something incredibly soothing in that combination.....

No comments: