Monday, February 11, 2008

Sore Back

The most comfortable position for me is not lying down or even sitting down, but standing up! My lower back's so sore I can't do anything .. absolutely everything's uncomfortable.

This morning I went to massage therapy on Commercial Drive. After massage therapy I feel great for a day, and then I feel horrible for the next 2. But overall I think massages help.

After the massage I went to my favourite coffee shop, Abruzzo, an Italian establishment where they show futbol all day and all evening. Blackburn was playing against Arsenal today, so I sat down and watched a bit of it.

The only downside today was that I had to order hot chocolate instead of the usual cappuccino.

On another note, it's been 10 days now since I'm without a laptop. This is a bag of mixed blessings, for sure. Annoying, because I can't check my email. But helpful, because it forces me to focus my current non-working days on ways other than internet surfing.

No comments: