Friday, December 08, 2006

It Just Dawned On Me

The women that like me are usually pessimists: down, depressed, bad attitudes, the world's going to hell in a hand-basket, the works. The women that I'm most attracted to are optimists: happy, friendly, fun, and with kick-ass smiles.

That's the problem. I finally figured it out. The ones that like me I can't deal with. The ones I like can't deal with me.

Now for solutions, here are the options:
1- remain single
2 - marry someone who manages to see the bad in just about everything
3 - marry a fun-loving sweetie (who am I kidding .. a hottie) who knows how to smile

I think I'm going to remain single. #3 ain't gonna happen, #2 would be like being buried alive, and #1 .. well, I'm used to it and growing to be content in it. I think I could grow to love it.

Problem solved.

No comments: