Monday, April 24, 2006

Bye Bye Mark

Tonight we had a super fun going-away party for our dear friend Mark, who is graduating from Regent. It was good to spend some time with him and a few others, as we gathered for a bbq dinner, sharing, prayer, and games.

Over the past 1.5 years, Mark has - along with James - become a faithful and trustworthy friend at school. I rarely meet people who are as real and genuine as these two friends. Truly I'm lucky!

Now he's off to Idaho to get married, before moving to Italy with his wife Leah. I plan to attend his wedding in July, a week after I get back from Europe. I'm also trying to convince him to start blogging. Guess to be fair, I'm gonna have to give him my URL also. :)

Anyways, here are some pictures I took last night:

Everyone (minus Terri, Alison, and Alicia)















Terri & Alicia (a welcomed addition back into my life!)



















Food!!!















Mark & Terri















Mark & Friends

No comments: