Wednesday, April 19, 2006

7 More Days...

...until this semester is done.

Yesterday I wrote my History final exam. I wrote two essays in my exam:
* The 2nd Wave of British Spiritual Renewal, 1785-1835; and
* The Rise of Christianity in China in the 19th & 20th century

This Friday (4.21.06) I write my Anglican History/Theology Final exam. The exam will also be essay format. I'm preparing to write one historical essay, and 3 theological essays. Here are the topics I'm preparing for:
* History - The English Reformation (16th century)
* History - The Puritans (16th-17th century)
* Theology - Evangelicals (18th-19th century)
* Theology - High Churchmen --> Caroline Divines, Anglo-Catholicism (17th, 19th century)
* Theology - Modernists, Liberals (19th-20th century)

Finally, next Tuesday (4.25.06) my Anglican History/Theology paper is due. I'm writing on Richard Hooker, Sola Scriptura and Tradition.

No comments: