Thursday, February 23, 2017

Tatiana and Ruben

Yesterday afternoon Marty and I took a bus to Cuernavaca, where we met up with Tati and Ruben.

I hadn't seen them in a few years, so reconnecting with them was great.  Last night we went out for a dinner, and afterwards Ruben showed us the renovations he'd completed at their place which now includes half of the neighbouring lot which was previously unoccupied.

This morning Marty and I went to Tati's university where she gave us a tour of her workplace.  Afterwards we met up with Ruben, who gave us a walking tour of their neighbourhood.  I'd been there before a few times but it was all new to Marty.  Still, I enjoyed getting out in the hot weather, checking out all the artisan stores.

The picture below was taken in the evening, before we headed out for dinner.  Sadly, we didn't go to the Tortuga Cucufata this time. :(


Tomorrow morning at 7am Marty and I will board the bus again and head further south, to Acapulco. I'm bursting with excitement to get my annual fix of great quality tennis!

No comments: