Friday, November 18, 2016

47

Today I turned 47.  Happy birthday.  My coworkers made me feel very special by "decorating" my office.  I think I'm in the enviable position of being recognized by many staff members on this special day.  I mean enviable in the sense that people seem to go out of their way to wish me a happy birthday.  Somehow it seems that everyone knows when my birthday is.  I compare this with the many wonderful people who's birthday comes and goes without anyone making mention if it.

I need to be more conscientious of other people's special days...

I know that I'm a year older, and I don't like that, but somehow, every time someone comes up to me and says "Happy Birthday!", my heart is warmed.


Tomorrow Eric and I are going to Saboroso to eat some serious rodizio.

No comments: