Monday, June 27, 2016

Jesse Cook

Tonight Marco, Eric, Michelle and I went to see Jesse Cook at the Jazz Festival.  What a fantastic event.

We got to the Bess around 7, hung out and enjoying the scenery before taking in the concert at 9 and onwards.  Shortly after arriving, Marco, Eric and I were just kinda hanging out when low and behold, Jesse walked by.  I greeted him, and he didn't hesitate and stopped to talk to us.  I was so shocked I didn't know what to say.  The conversation didn't last long, but he did compliment me on my One World tour t-shirt before continuing on his way.


There were a number of things that I really liked about this concert.  One, it was outdoors - so pleasant to be out there, sitting in our lawn chairs; two, it didn't feel like I was just attending a concert, the whole place had a festival-like atmosphere; and three, there was dancing, lots of dancing - I spent most of the concert at the front, dancing my heart out.  It was great!



No comments: