Monday, June 16, 2014

Another Camino?

I've been itching to do another Camino.

Thanks to one of my coworkers who connected me with someone who'd recently completed the Camino de Santiago and who was eager to share her experiences, I met with her and a few others who have completed the walk in the past few years.  Their stories and enthusiasm brought back memories of my own experience of 1.5 years ago, and made me want to pack my backpack and get on the plane again.  Like, now.

But even before this conversation I was already pondering it.  I don't know yet what the purpose would be, but that will become clear as time goes on.

Possible timeframes are later this year in September, but more likely, mid-2015, in May.  I'm too new in my job right now to request for a month off.

Which route would I take?

How far would I walk?

Go alone or find another soul-searcher to join me?  Who?

No comments: