Monday, November 05, 2012

Sharing The Camino

Since returning from Spain, I've been working virtually full time on putting together a slide show presentation that I can show family and friends.

It's been quite a rich experience actually, putting it together.  Seeing all the pictures, organizing them, and synchronizing them to music has been a great process.  It's helped me make sense of it all, put it  in perspective and integrate it.

I've shed lots of tears, putting it together.  I remain incredibly impacted by the whole experience.

Today I presented the show to my family.  They all liked it.  A few of them (mostly nephews and nieces) jokingly said that they now want to walk the Camino.  Tante Mariane said it too, which surprised me.  Actually, speaking of surprises, I think of all the people, she liked it most!  I thought she wouldn't like it at all...

I tried uploading the slideshow to this site, but the file's just too big: 1.3 Gigabytes.  I also tried a few other sites, but same story: file's too big.  Anyone got any advice on which website I can upload it on and then link it to here?  I only have one requirement (I'm very reasonable!): I don't want to pay to upload.

No comments: