Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More Caring

Today marked the first day of the new CPE unit, my 3rd (first advanced).

The past 8 months have been very good for me, learning the craft of care-giving to patients in a hospital setting.  This time around our class will be smaller, as there'll be only 3 of us.  But I think it'll be good.

As far as I know, I will still be working in the unit, and that makes me happy.  I don't have to get to know everyone "from scratch", having already developed some good connections with the staff.  The CNL is very good too, task oriented, to be sure, but caring.  From my perspective, the perfect person for the job.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on the patients!
Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on the staff!
Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me!
Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on us all!

No comments: