Saturday, June 14, 2008

Visiting Parents

After my massage therapy today at noon, I went to see my parents.

I had lunch there: Spätzle and salmon, and for dessert, my favourite: Blitz Torte.

Usually I take very little food home with me after visiting parents, but today I took a lot. I'll take it for lunch at work next week.

After the meal and a nap, I hung around a bit and caught up with my parents before taking off to Melanie's place to pick up Ralph. He's going to California tomorrow morning and is staying the night at my place tonight.

In the evening Ralph and I went to see the new Indiana Jones movie. Waste of time.

Tomorrow morning I will go and watch the Spain - Sweden game (EURO Cup), and after that I'll drop Ralph off at the airport. In the afternoon I'm playing soccer, and in the evening I'm attending a Volunteer Appreciation Dinner for the OOC volunteers.

No comments: