Tuesday, January 01, 2008

07/08 NYE

This year's New Year's Eve was somewhat quieter than in previous years.

I may come to regret not having a party as I did the past two years, but I just wasn't up to something loud and flashy. My heart's not in the right frame of mind for something like that. I just don't have the energy to party, nevermind organizing a party.

Having said that, I am glad that I did spend the evening with a few friends from the soccerinos. I went to Taki's Taverna for a lovely Greek dinner, and afterwards we went to Tatiana's for a "brindis" with some sparkling wine. Here are a few pics from the evening:

At Taki's (note the feast). From left to right, Cub, Tatiana, Benja, Aram (?), Ruben, and Juanjo:



































At Tatiana's for "brindis" after dinner: Benja, Ruben, Aram, Tati, Cub, and Juanjo.














No comments: