Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Systematic B Final Exam

Today was my final exam for Systematic B Theology: "Christology, Soteriology, and Anthropology". I wrote the final exam at Regent mid-afternoon. I had 2 hours to write 4 essays: essentially, 30 minutes per essay.

I chose to write on the following questions:
1- What does it mean to be made in God's image?
2- Are human being free agents or slaves to sin?
3- Discuss the nature of Jesus Christ.
4- What are the ways Jesus' work on the cross have been described?

I think I did ok on the exam.

Incidentally, Connie, a good friend of mine, accepted my exam once I was finished. I handed it in 7 minutes late, and she marked it (down) on the exam. If I get any marks deducted because of going 7 minutes over the time-limit, I'm gonna have to have a word with her. It seems that my method of selecting friends is not very good and may need some revamping.....

No comments: