Friday, April 20, 2007

Grad Party

Today we had a grad party at Spanish Banks, in honour of Clau, Maria, and Petro, who are graduating shortly. It was actually as much a good-bye party as a grad party, because Maria, and Petro are not only graduating they are returning to their home country, the US and Ukraine, respectively.

Clau & Maria:
















But I admit, there was a selfish reason for me to organize this party, namely, that I'm graduating too, within the next couple of months. And my friend In Young, he's also graduating around the same time as I am.

Rob, In Young, & Sarah:
















Petro, Connie, Clau & Maria:
















Anyways, we were hoping for a nice and sunny day, and we got one, but as the pictures show, it was windy and chilly. We played some games (soccer, frisbee ultimate), ate bbq, and had a good time. Afterwards a few of us went to my place to warm up with a hot cup of cocoa.

Carla (aka KaKarla) preparing the bbq:
















Cub:
















Spanish Banks:
















Sundown:
















No comments: