Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Marco Moves On

Just about a month ago Marco decided to move out.

He found a good deal on a house for rent, and since his wife Jana is arriving here in a few months' time, he felt it best to take advantage of the opportunity.

Actually, the house he'll be moving into is basically across the street.  We'll be neighbours now.

I'm at peace about his departure.  I'm ready for some solitude.  I yearn for it.  Particularly in the morning, before going to work, I'm ready to focus my energies on reading (devotions), prayer, and practising the guitar.  Of course, all of this, over a cup of coffee.

The time is right to begin finishing my basement now too.  I've found the right person to take charge of this project.  The aim is to complete the project by the end of August.  I'm also toying with the idea of renting the extra bedroom upstairs on airbnb from time to time.

No comments: