Saturday, April 09, 2016

9 Days In Vancouver

I arrived on the west coast late last night.

It'll be a strange trip, as mom and dad are in Paraguay, so I will spend much of my time in Abbotsford with siblings.

The main purpose of my trip is to attend the CASC conference.  I'm sceptical as to how useful this conference will be, given the fruitcake spirituality the organization promotes.  This will be a test of sorts for me...

The plan:
* April 9 - 12 in Abbotsord (2 nights at Ted's, then 2 at Melanie's)
* April 13 - 15 in Vancouver (airbnb)
* April 16 return to Saskatoon

I met with my wonderful friends Claudia and Hugh for lunch today, where else, but Al Watan?


Late afternoon I drove to one of my favourite places, Regent College.  I'd like to pitch a tent in the bookstore and live there for a year...

No comments: