Monday, February 22, 2016

Settled In Acapulco

So we've made it here safely - and as the image shows, we won't be suffering the next few days...


Went to a Benetton store upon arrival, and I have to say I wasn't that impressed.  Maybe I'm (finally) outgrowing the UCB phase.  Some of my friends might be shocked.  Others proud.

Saw Dominic Thiem play today.  Que jugador, por Dios!  He will be a top 5 player within the next 2 years.  I will follow his progress over the next year...

I tend to think that women's tennis is more attractive these days than men's.  It seems more dynamic - except Serena who's just in a league on her own - where the game doesn't reply so much on strength and power, but also on touch, outlasting the opponent, and strategy.

But I think I'd still like to see one of "the big three" play - Djoker, Rafa, and Roger, in reverse order.  Andy Murray is someone I really like watching too.  He just fights and fights.

Tomorrow Dominica Cibulkova plays, as does Monica Puig.

No comments: