Saturday, February 20, 2016

Pizza And Earrings

Been in Mexico for only a few hours and already enjoyed some fantastic company and food.

Spent the day with Ruth and Marty, relaxing at their apartment.  They are such good hosts, they know how to make someone feel at home, in their home.

Went for dinner at a pizza restaurant a 20 minute walk from their condo.

While walking around, taking in the atmosphere, we dropped by the artisan square where they have all kinds of kitsch for sale.  I found some amazing earrings for Daniela.  They're so lovely.  I didn't buy them because I want to think about it overnight - you know, sleep on it - but the more I think about it the more I'm convinced that they are THE right present for her.  I just hope they're still there tomorrow...

Tomorrow more of the same - relaxing at home.  Monday we take a bus to Acapulco.

No comments: