Monday, July 20, 2009

Jericho Beach With Jennifer

Today I went to the 10am church service. I ran into David Robinson there and had an interesting conversation with him about vocation. He's been working in Ottawa for the past year, a year full of growth and challenges for him. When I told him I'm thinking of going to Egypt, he got really excited and said he could totally see me doing something like that.

In the afternoon, around 3pm, I went to Jericho Beach with Jennifer. We spent 3.5 hours sitting in the sand, enjoying the sunshine. The temperature must've been about 28C or so. We also went for a dip in the ocean.




























By around 7ish Jennifer and I were starved for food, so we got our stuff together and walked to 4th Ave where we took the bus. A little while later we landed at the Banana Leaf restaurant, on West Broadway. I've been there a number of times for either lunch and dinner, and not once have I been disappointed. They do Malaysian food just right.














No comments: