Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Living Room

Almost a month after I moved in, I finally got my main floor cleaned up enough to take a picture and share.  Here it is.


I guess I'm taking a minimalist approach - not too much clutter.  I like the bar stools (Ted and Karin brought them from Vancouver).  I also like showing off the (sparkling!) hardwood floor.

I'm very blessed to live here.  Everything's new and smells like it.  I love going to bed at night, and feeling the warm breeze flow through my room.

Currently I'm getting estimates for putting up blinds.

Contrary to about a month ago when there was lots of activity going on as the builder tried to finish up the interior in time for me to move in, very little action is taking place right now.  The outdoor has been all but forgotten.  Canola weeds are growing in my back yard...

No comments: