Saturday, March 06, 2010

Jennifer's 33rd Birthday!

Tonight we celebrated Jennifer, at the Harambe Restaurant on Commercial Drive. I believe that this Ethiopian restaurant just may be her favourite eating place (after Kingfisher in Seattle).

Jennifer:




















Jennifer and Yvette:















Sanjit and Benja:















Cub and Alfonso:















After dinner we went to her place to eat dessert and play games. For dessert, I'd ordered her favourite: Fresh Fruit Cake, from Anna's Cakehouse.

We also played her favourite board-game, Cranium. I fell asleep during the first 30 minutes of the game (I don't really like the game), but later on I woke up and joined. Contrary to what I thought, it was actually fun. I'm not good at laughing at myself, my shortcomings and my faults, and this game has a way of bringing those to light. I suppose playing it will help me get over myself.

Anyways, here's to Jennifer, a wonderful woman, a lovely woman, a great friend...a real gift.

Thank you Lord...I pray that you'd bless her!

No comments: